Australia's Remote Coral Sea Atolls
This cruise offers live-aboard ocean-going
comfort at some of the planet's most isolated dive sites. These areas are known
for the brilliant clarity of the water, and for the huge size of everything.
Flights into Mackay, Australia (north of Brisbane).
- M. V. Elizabeth E. II is 108 feet long, with ten air-conditioned cabins with private baths. 7-night and 10-night cruises are available. Prices on request, because they vary due to currency changes.
- Diving is unlimited.
- Season -- September through November.
- Immense coral towers gather tuna, rainbow runners, barracuda, sharks and other pelagics.
- Even small creatures such as butterflyfish and Moorish idols will be the biggest you have ever seen. Soft corals can be four feet tall!
- Sharks feeding -- wild action!
- Occasional whale sharks, mantas, nurse sharks, cat sharks, silky sharks, tiger sharks, wobbegong sharks, many sea snakes at Marion Reef.