Baja and Socorro
Takes a little to down load; so go and
get that snack that you've been thinking of!
For those who wish to progress from diving in the Caribbean
to the nearest waters that provide big-animal excitement, this is the place!
These seas have provided many of my clients with their first big manta rays,
their first hammerhead sharks, and even -- with luck -- their first whale sharks!
- M. V. Solmar V is
modern, spacious dive cruiser which accommodates up to 22 divers.
- Diving is unlimited.
- Season for Baja's Sea of Cortez is July through September.
- Season for Socorro is October through June.
- An entirely new array of marine species from what clients
have seen in the Caribbean.
- Dive sites which offer encounters with giant manta rays
(Socorro) and other pelagic species such as hammerhead sharks, tuna, jacks, even
- At Socorro, specific sites for gray and silky sharks.
- In the Sea of Cortez, specific sites for dives with sea