Go straight to Palau or Truk.
I especially urge friends to enjoy wonderful live-aboard adventures in the beautiful
islands of Palau and on the World War II sunken wrecks of Truk Lagoon.
- M.V. Ocean
Hunter I is 60 feet long, with three private air-conditioned
- M.V. Ocean
Hunter II is 75 feet long, with six private
air-conditioned double cabins.
- The all-new 12-passenger Ocean Hunter II has joined
Ocean Hunter I for Palau's great diving.
- Groups from 6 to as many as 18 persons can charter one or
- Unlimited diving -- because you can dive directly from Ocean
Hunter right onto the dive site!
- Cruises in Palau can be combined with hotel-based days at
nearby Yap Island, to dive with manta rays.
- Season -- mid September through June.
- Sheer walls at Ngemelis Pass and other sites.
- The Blue Corner for currents which bring sharks, schooling
barracuda and other pelagics.
- The Quadruple Blue Hole.
- Chandelier Cave, full of stalactites.
- The Jellyfish Lake.
- Coral reef.
- S.S. Thorfinn is 165 feet long, with thirteen cabins, a huge salon, and a sun deck
with a hot tub!
- Five dives per day are offered.
- Season -- year round.
- Dozens of huge wrecks, some covered with gardens of
- World-famous wrecks such as the Fujikawa, Sankisan, Shinkoku,
Fukutsumi, Dai Nhi Nho and many others available.
- Most wrecks offer shallow diving between the surface and
- Some, such as San Francisco are offered later in the week
for proficient divers.
- The world's best wreck-diving.
- Special two-week "Discover Micronesia" cruises
in June-July. Please call or write for details.