This is the Caribbean's undiscovered paradise for divers, a long-established nationalpark that has been spared the depredations of fishing and mass-market diving.
- Antares Dancer is 85 feet long, beautifully crafted for serious divers.
- Five double cabins and a quadruple cabin all have private bath facilities.
- Diving is unlimited.
- Season is year-'round.
- The most prolific schooling-fish site in the Caribbean -- huge swarms of creole fish, jacks, rainbow runners, and barracuda.
- Many rays, turtles, large groupers, and snappers - the hallmarks of pristine, unspoiled reefs.
- A remote place few divers have ever experienced, still untouched by modern tourism.