Island, South Australia
A new destination: The Leafy Sea Dragon !
In connection with the famous great white shark adventures, I am pleased
to offer a 4 night and 3 day extension to Kangaroo Island.
Here you will live on a working farm and go diving each day after one of
the most dramatic truck rides in all of diving. Once we reach our speedy cruiser,
it is a mere twenty minutes to dive sites at which we search for Phycodurus
eques, the leafy sea dragon.
- Four nights, three dive days (weather dependent).
- Four night program is $960 per person.
- Two to three dives per day.
- Schools of dolphins in the area.
- Sea eagles (osprey) sometimes come and strike at bait floating on surface.
- Dive sites may have one or more (Carl Roessler saw as many as four) leafy sea dragons, cuttlefish, sting ray, or weedy sea dragons.